Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my 7 random or weird things:
1. I detest beets. I mean, really can't stand them. They're beautiful and good for me, I know, but I will run from the room if someone tries to make me eat them.
2. Place in the world I would most like to visit is Ireland.
3. I was born in New Jersey, moved to California when I was 8, and it took me years to lose the accent.
4. I love roller coasters, especially the old-fashioned Coney-Island or Santa Cruz-boardwalk kind. Wuhoo!
5. I graduated from the University of California with degrees in political science and women's studies. I meant to go to law school. Got sidetracked by writing and art, truth and beauty. :)
6. I still listen to punk rock sometimes7. When I was younger, I was active in peace marches and the like. I was arrested in Tonopah, Nevada for protesting at the Nuclear Test Site.
And now 7 wonderful bloggers I am tagging: