Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wrinkle-Free Distress, Lost Coast stamp





On NGS, Carol runs a book study. We're currently working our way through "Compendium of Curiosities." Wrinkle-Free distress is probably one of the earliest types of backgrounds I ever played with and it's easy breezy. Carol has a nice tute on her blog so I won't post one here.

I will post some pics of my backgrounds, and the pendant I made using a newish Lost Coast stamp. This lady of antiquity appealed to me so much, and I thought she'd look good on a weathered background with a little gold leafing. I came across the fused glass tag pendant and added some muted gold and green beads.

2 comments:

  1. Your pendants are wonderful!!! I'm happy to see you creating!
    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely necklace! You have a very nice blog and it was fun to visit! Thank you for stopping by my little piece of blogland!

    ReplyDelete