Saturday, April 10, 2010

Recent necklaces





I've been getting asked for donations to auctions (one of the ways I know it's spring!). I'm still loving playing with antiqued brass, glass and pearls, but I've done a few pieces in silver and antiqued silver that I like quite a bit. My current favorite stone of the moment is Russian Amazonite. I found a strand at A Better Place to Bead (local bead store) some months ago that I'm using a lot at the moment--big, irregular, chunky faceted barrels. Gorgeous blue-green.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And the one with the butterfly is a stunner. These should do very well at auction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Autumn these are beautiful. Love the one that looks like an opal. I am sure you will raise lots of dollars with these and a lot of people will be lucky to own them.

    ReplyDelete