Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by my pal Fiona at www.fionascreations.blogspot.com, which means I have to tell you 7 things about myself:

1. I am not a natural redhead, though I believe I was born to be one. :)

2. I love to garden and am rather good at it, though I kill houseplants. Seriously have a black thumb when it comes to the indoor variety.

3. I drink way too much coffee.

4. I am in touch with my inner rock star.

5. Would stay up all night talking given the right topic, the right company and a wee bit o' whiskey.

6. I read the entire "Lord of the Rings" trilogy every summer. Yes, I'm a geek, but I sometimes just need to believe in a world where the good guys win out. Plus then I get in the mood to re-watch the films and well, Viggo Mortensen as Aragorn--need I say more?

7. I harbor the Great American Dream of writing a novel...someday.

And now I need to tag two other folks, so here we go:

Lori at http://www.picturetrail.com/homepage/stampin_granny
Tamisha Lee http://tamishasartspace.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment